Need to order an Official Transcript?
Make your order online with this simple convenient process!
You may complete a transcript request form in person in F.C. James Human Resources Building- Suite 4, and proceed to the Business Office Room 100 to pay the $5.00 per transcript fee. No personal checks are accepted. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing if you are picking up your transcript or for mailing.
If you are requesting your transcript by mail, please submit a written request along with the $5.00 per transcript request made payable to Shorter College. Acceptable methods of payment are cash, cashier’s checks, and money orders.
Online via PayPal
Use the ‘Buy Now’ button below to purchase your transcript using PayPal/Credit Card for electronic payment. You may order up to 4 copies of your transcript at a cost of $5.00 per transcript.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS SHORTER COLLEGE IN ARKANSAS, NOT SHORTER UNIVERSITY IN ROME, GEORGIA (FORMALLY KNOWN AS SHORTER COLLEGE).
Hand deliver, mail or email this form to:
Office of the Registrar
604 Locust Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114
You can retrieve an unofficial transcript online if you attended the College from 2012 to present and you do not have a balance at the College.
Follow the steps below:
- Click Student Portal under CAMS Access from the Shorter College Homepage.
- Under the Transcript Module, select Letter Transcript.
- Click the printer icon in the top left corner and print your unofficial transcript.
Methods of Delivery
Transcripts can be requested to be sent by mail, to be picked up in person, or to be sent electronically.
- Mail: Please include a complete mailing address which includes the name of the organization, institution, or recipient, street address, city, state, and zip code.
- Fax: Please complete the transcript request form and be sure to write
- In-Person: You must present a picture ID to pick up your transcript. If you are authorizing someone else to pick up your transcript, they must also present a picture ID and a signed letter from you authorizing them to pick up the transcript.
Note: The Transcript Processing Fee is a “Non-Refundable” fee. You must contact the Business Office at (501)-374-6305 Ext. 301 to confirm that your balance is clear before submitting your transcript request. Transcripts cannot be processed for students that have a financial obligation to Shorter College.
If you have any additional questions regarding your transcript, you may contact our office at (501)-374-6305 Ext. 200 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org