CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ONLINE
• The Application window opens on March 27, 2023.
• Applications will be accepted through April 5, 2023.
• You will be required to turn in two letters of recommendation supporting your nomination from Shorter College Faculty and Staff to a member of the pageant committee: Dr. Marylyn Bush, Ms. Tara Bennett, or Mrs. Shayla Williams-Pryor.
• Candidates who meet the general qualifications will have until April 12th at 5 pm to submit a 2-minute video. Qualified candidates will be provided with a prompt to respond to.
• On April 13th, a link will be sent to the student body with an option to watch the speeches via a zoom link. After April 13th, the speeches will be posted on our YouTube channel, and a link will be sent to the students and posted in the Chapel canvas classroom.
• Candidates will have from April 13th to April 18th at 5 pm to campaign.
• The election will be held via a Google Form that will be opened at 6 pm on April 19th.
• Students must log into the google form using their Shorter College email address. Any personal email addresses submitting votes will not be counted.
• Voting will be from April 19th at 6pm to April 24th at 12pm.
• Announcements of the new Mister / Miss Shorter College will be on April 26th during chapel.
Elections will be during Fall 2023 (TBA)