Apply Today

Eligibility Requirements:
​To receive any kind of Federal Financial Aid (Title IV), a student must:

  • ​Not be in default on any Title IV loan or owe a refund on any Title IV aid
  • Not have a drug related conviction
  • Be a citizen or eligible non-citizen**

**Generally, you are an eligible non-citizen if you are:

  • A US permanent resident with a Permanent Resident Card (I-551);
  • A condition permanent resident (I-551C); or​
  • The holder of an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any of the following designations: “Refugee,” “Asylum Granted,” “Parolee” (I-94 confirms paroled for a minimum)